- Monthly Tuition is calculated by the number of sessions in the month with the pre-session charge and is due in full at the first session of each month.
- Tuition is non-refundable and cannot be credited for missed lessons. Please plan your vacation ahead.
- Instructor is not responsible for make up any lost time lesson due to students’ late arrival. Please show up for lesson on time.
- Make-up lesson will only be given for sickness when the instructor is notified by 10:00 Am on the day of the lesson.
- If students miss the lessons due to last minute illness or emergency should call the instructor before the lesson time. The made-up lesson will be arranged only the teacher has time open. Lessons missed without advance notice will not make-up or credit.
- Each student only can arrange one make-up lesson each month.
- If you need to reschedule the lesson time for special occasion should notice teacher one week ahead.
- Lessons missed due to teacher’s cancellation will be make-up or credit to next month tuition.
- Please drop and pick up your child on time. The teacher does not take responsibility of taking care of students before or after lesson.
- Please help your child to keep a regular daily practice.
- Ear training is an important part of music development. Please keep your piano tuned minimum once a year.